Wednesday 5 January 2011

11 Months & 25 days late...

Better late than never as the saying goes!

So, on day 338 (not quite a year) I've finally taken the plunge and started my travel blog.

Whatever you may call it laziness, procrastination or the term I like to use - Graphaphobia, the fear of writing- I'd like to think that I can salvage some you from the ever growing darkness of where I am and what I'm doing. While, hopefully, at the same time tackle my little writing problem.

I might want to take this blog very seriously, mind you. The resulting product serving as my job application if I ever decide to go into copywriting. I'm tempted to slot in my usual "haha" or "lmao" but I'm a serious blogger now and such childish on-line mannerisms will not feature in these pages- my rules!

Oct 2010
On a lighter note, I'm most looking forward to sharing some photo's with you all. And one day, this might make a very nice picture book, by that time you'll just need a Kindle.

Now, here's to what hopefully is a brief catch-up of the past year and the new misadventures soon to come... happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment